Switch Between Banking Modes In QuickBooks Desktop
QuickBooks Desktop comes with various important features and Bank Feeds is one of them. QuickBooks supports two bank feeds modes – Express and Classic mode. You can choose a bank feed type as per your requirements and the way you want to display and handle transactions.
- The rules created in Express Mode are not available in the Classic Mode or Register Mode, and the Express Mode doesn’t come with the aliases created in Classic Mode.
- You can change between the modes whenever required or as needed for troubleshooting.
How To Switch Between Bank Feeds Modes?
- Are You using the latest version of QuickBooks.
- Make sure that you are using in single-user mode as the bank feeds feature is not available in multi-user mode. (There should be no [Multi-User Mode] along with your QuickBooks Company File.)
- From the Edit menu of QuickBooks, choose Preferences.
- From the left pane of Preferences window, select Checking and then navigate to the Company Preferences
- From the Bank Feeds window, choose the mode as per your requirement:
- Express Mode
- The Express Mode uses Transactions List window to add or match transactions. Rules can be renamed and created way more easily than with Classic Mode. You can open the downloaded transactions by clicking on Transaction List. However, if the transactions will not be ready to add or match, you will get the Download Transactions
- Classic Mode
- In this mode requires account register to add or match transactions. Aliases should have the same name and you can also control while aliases are created. You can access the transactions and add or match transactions by click on View.
- Click on OK.
- Express Mode
Technical Support For QuickBooks Desktop
The provided solutions should be helpful for you in switching between banking modes in QuickBooks. However, you can also face several errors in QuickBooks Bank Feeds such as the QuickBooks OL and OLSU Errors. In case, you couldn’t resolve the error or you are facing issues while switching modes in QuickBooks Bank Feeds, call us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number to get instant support for your issues.